- Chain Links: 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180
- Pitch: 530
- Tensile Strength: 11,500 lb.
- Seal Type: Non O-Ring
- Finish: Chrome
- Crafted with drag racing in mind
- Strongest non-sealed chain today - 11,500 lb tensile strength
- Available in lengths for extended swing arms
- Easy installation
- Extend the service life by dissipating heat
- Helping reduce dirt and mud build-up
EK Chain® founded in 1941 as a general roller-chain manufacturer, Enuma Chain is headquartered in Kaga, Japan near Komatsu on Japan’s west coast. In 1974 Enuma introduced the world’s first sealed O-ring chain. Quality is an obsession at Enuma Chain. In 1997 the company was certified to ISO 9001 quality management standards. This certification recognizes the high standards of EK Chain quality assurance system and reinforces EK Chain guarantee of safety and precision in every product EK Chain sell. Research and development at Enuma Chain has always focused on creating technological breakthroughs and developing original ideas. EK Chain invention of the O-ring sealed chain was based on years of accumulated technology, exemplifying a relentless commitment to innovation that continues to drive everything EK Chain do.