GRAVES WORKS LINK HEADER UPGRADE - Graves Motorsports Kawasaki ZX-6R Header Upgrade. Designed to upgrade your existing ZX6R slip-on to a full Graves race exhaust. Graves Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This ZX-6R exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team to 23 Professional AMA National Championships including 8 Superbike Championship titles!
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”
NOTE LAMBDA sensor plug sold separately. We did not compromise in the development of this system. This ZX-6R Race Spec Full exhaust system includes a long aggressive tapered head pipes. Material diameters, length. Combined with Graves’ exclusive flash tune map and slip-on this system produces a solid 11+ HP in the midrange and 13+ on the top of the horsepower charts. This tune also removes any computer error codes the bike will have when installing performance exhausts.
We use the same 1.00 MM thick wall high heat grade Titanium tubing used on our Superbike exhaust systems. This material is designed special for maximum durability and oxidation resistance up to 800*Celsius / 1472*Fahrenheit. It is designed to live at almost twice the temperature of normal Grade2 Titanium. The tubes are precision bent and cut with the latest equipment available. The tubing is then welded in fixtures designed so that repeat-ability is second to none. It comes with a single Lambda receiver bung for on track data logging or Dyno tuning. The spring tabs are made from 4MM thick Titanium wire for long life.
- Constructed from High Heat Aerospace Grade Titanium that resists breaking down up to 800* Celsius 1472* F
- Stainless exhaust port spigots
- Billet Hard Anodized 7075T651 Aluminum Flanges
- Single Lambda sensors come standard. FTECU active tune sensor adaptability. 18 x1.5
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Tapered header down pipes (Cores are altered in size and taper length for each motorcycle.
- Optimized Graves Spec flash tune maps available with product purchase (product shown below in up-selling links).