Graves' precise engineering develops precision products that are designed to outlook, outperform and outlast the competition. Graves Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team to 23 Professional AMA National Championships including 8 Superbike Championship titles and 3 Side x Side Pro Titles (Pro Stock and Pro Mod UTV). This product does not alter or remove the factory OEM catalytic converter.
New Silencer Design Featuring: Carbon Fiber Sleeve with Titanium End Cap. Strapless design mounts without the use of straps. This design not only streamlines looks but saves 4.4 lbs pounds over the stock can alone!
- Advanced welding process showcases laser precision welds. No over-sized welds that cause excessive heat.
- Mandrel Bent Titanium Tubing
- Everlast packing materials
- Carbon Fiber with Titanium End Cap
- Graves Exclusive Superbike Inspired Sound
- Stock Exhaust at Idle 81 db at 5000 rpm 87.5 db
- Graves Slip-on at Idle 90 db at 5000 rpm 97.5 db
- Stock pipe weight 7 lbs
- Graves Slip-on 2.6 lbs